Happy Halloween!
Luci was a monkey this year, which was very fitting since we have called her our little monkey since she was a week old. She was so into the holiday, choosing her costume, what she wanted her pumpkin to be, and walking up to each door and saying, "Trick or Treat" and "Thank you!". Her pumpkin was Boots, of course, since he is Dora's monkey buddy. It was so much fun to be her parents.
Luci was a monkey this year, which was very fitting since we have called her our little monkey since she was a week old. She was so into the holiday, choosing her costume, what she wanted her pumpkin to be, and walking up to each door and saying, "Trick or Treat" and "Thank you!". Her pumpkin was Boots, of course, since he is Dora's monkey buddy. It was so much fun to be her parents.
I don't know what it is about my little girl lately, but I am in love with every single little thing she does. I love the way it sounds when she eats grapes and they pop in her little mouth; I love the way she says every word in her amazing vocabulary; I love the way she laughs when we tickle her; and I love how she tells Rob, Griffin and me that we are her "favorite" Daddy, brother and Mommy.
She blows me away with how observant and intelligent she is. We are crazy about our little angel.


<< Home